Cosworth 20005454 High Performance Head Gaskets Honda K20/24
Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are engineered to seal in power under the most demanding conditions. Constructed from stainless steel with a folded stopper layer, each application features superior sealing compared to conventional multi layer steel gaskets. Additionally, Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are manufactured from pre-coated die cut stainless steel resulting in uniform coating distribution and consistent shape.
Note: For use with PRB, PNC, and PPA cylinder heads so it has more water passages,(picture is not accurate) but fits all K20 Variants.
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to lasercut gaskets
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.001
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets
- Cosworth gaskets feature a folded stopper layer for additional sealing pressure around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties
- Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications
- Bore = 87mm, Thickness = 0.8mm
- For use with PRB, PNC, and PPA cylinder heads.