Cosworth 20005859 Forged Stroker Piston Set Mitsubishi 4B11 2.2L
The piston is one of the most important components within the engine. It can be subjected to directional change up to 285 times every second and must withstand acceleration forces of 8500g. Cosworth high performance forged pistons are designed and engineered to withstand this type of punishment and still perform. All Cosworth pistons are manufactured using the same methods as our Formula One pistons and include features such anti scuff skirt coating, ulta-strong pins, polished top and patented anti-detonation bands. Additionally, each application uses a unique forging to minimize weight and ensure the strongest possible piston design.
Note: This pistons is for use with a 94mm crankshaft resulting in 2.2L displacement.
- Unique forgings for each application
- Xylan Anti scuff skirt coating
- Polished tops (reduced carbon build up and stress relief)
- Manufactured from proprietary alloy (CosAl 010)
- Ultra strong pin
- Patented anti-detonation bands
- Bore size = 86.5mm
- Compression ratio 9.0:1 (nominal)
- Rings not included (use part number 20005705)
- For use with 94mm stroke crankshaft (part number 20006577)