Cosworth 20007184 Forged Steel Connecting Rods Mitsubishi 4B11T 2.2L
The connecting rod is the vital link between the piston and power. When engine output is increased, the demands placed on the connecting rod increase as well. To ensure engine reliability in all conditions, original connecting rods should be replaced with heavy duty specification parts. Cosworth Forged Connecting Rods are manufactured from high strength 4340 (EN24) steel and machined to exacting tolerances.
- Packaging is improved to industry standards and a detailed data card included.
- Rods now include genuine Cosworth H11 tool steel rod bolts (260,000psi).
- Proprietary forging made in the USA.
- Detailed machined work to maintain optimum weight and strength.
- Solid Beam design for high power applications
- "Radial Truss" small end for superior strength and reduced reciprocating mass
- Manufactured from 4340 (EN24) steel
- Center to Center - 142.72mm
- P.E. Bore - 21.03mm
- B.E. Bore - 55.01mm