ACT 2000802 Modified Rigid Street Clutch Disc 02-08 Mini Cooper
ACT Modified Rigid Street discs feature premium organic friction materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. Lightweight solid hub design allows for quicker shifting and engagement. ACT's Street Rigid-hub discs provide race-proven performance with street manageability.
- Smooth engagement with reduced marcel for faster shift action and stock to low gear rattle
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for street and occasional race use
- Modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action and has steel-backed linings for higher burst strength and quicker shifting and engagement
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 14
- Spline Size (in.): 1"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.4"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 214
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 2002-2008 Mini Cooper S 1.6L/1600cc L4 Supercharged