Cosworth 20011563 Forged Steel Connecting Rods Nissan VR38 3.8L
The connecting rod is the vital link between the piston and power. When engine output is increased, the demands placed on the connecting rod increase as well. To ensure engine reliability in all conditions, original connecting rods should be replaced with heavy duty specification parts. Cosworth Forged Connecting Rods are manufactured from high strength 4340 (EN24) steel and machined to precise tolerances.
Cosworth Forged connecting rods are machined from proprietary forged steel and have been engineered with a light weight, yet ultra-strong design. Reducing engine component weight improves engine response and reduces the demand placed on other critical engine components.
- Detailed data card included.
- Rods now include genuine Cosworth H11 tool steel rod bolts (260,000psi).
- Proprietary forging made in the USA.
- Detailed machined work to maintain optimum weight and strength.
- Solid Beam design for high power applications
- "Radial Truss" small end for superior strength and�reduced reciprocating mass
- Manufactured from 4340 (EN24) steel
- Set of six matched rods
Nissan VR38DETT Application:
- Center to Center - 164.99mm
- P.E. Bore - 23.03mm
- B.E. Bore - 59.00mm
- Total Nominal Weight - 621 grams (-104 less than OE)