ACT 2001401 Modified Sprung Street Clutch Disc 95-97 Geo
ACT Modified Sprung Street discs feature premium organic friction material with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger in most cases than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. Modified Street discs allow for quicker shifting and engagement. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Smooth engagement with reduced marcel for faster shift action and stock to low gear rattle
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Spring retainers feature heat-treated wraparound spring windows that provide support and reduce stress concentrations that are common causes for failure
- Recommended for street and occasional race use
- Modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action and has steel-backed linings for higher burst strength and quicker shifting and engagement
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 18
- Spline Size (in.): 3/4 "
- Disc Diameter (in.): 7.5"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 190
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1995 Geo Metro 1.3L/1295cc (79ci) L4 Natural SOHC
- 1995-1997 Geo Metro LSI 1.3L/1295cc (79ci) L4 Natural SOHC