Eibach 2873.320 Anti-Roll Kit Dodge
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Front & Rear Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable
- Front Diam.: 30mm
- Rear Diam.: 16mm
- 06-10 Dodge Charger 2WD V6 INC. SE, SXT
- 05-08 Dodge Magnum 2WD V6 Inc. SE, SXT; EXC. AWD
- 06-10 Dodge Charger 2WD V8 Inc. R/T, Daytona R/T, Exc. SRT-8 self leveling
- 06-10 Dodge Charger 2WD V8 Inc. R/T, Daytona R/T, SRT-8 self leveling
- 05-08 Dodge Magnum 2WD V8 Inc. SRT-8 self leveling; Exc. AWD
Note: Vehicle Not Equipped With Rear Anti-Roll Bar Will Require Additional Hardware From OEM.