ACT 3000117 Performance Street Rigid Clutch Disc 97-99 Acura
ACT's Street Rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. Lightweight solid hub design allows for quicker shifting and engagement. ACT's Street Rigid-hub discs provide race-proven performance with street manageability.
- Smooth engagement with reduced marcel for faster shift action and stock to low gear rattle
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- Minimal weight with reduced marcel for faster shift action and has steel-backed linings for higher burst strength.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1 1/32 "
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.8"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 224
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1997 Acura CL 2.2L/2156cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1998 Acura CL 2.3L/2254cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1997 Acura CL Premium 2.2L/2156cc L4 Natural SOHC