AEM 30-1922 Plug & Play Powersport Fuel/Ignition Controller 4 Channel 01-04 Suzuki GSXR 1000 Turbo
AEM’s Plug and Play Powersport F/IC - 4 for the 01-04 Suzuki GSXR 1000 is a PC-programmable piggy back controller that allows users to retard timing and add/subtract fuel to the Suzuki engine - perfect for boosted applications! The F/IC works in parallel with the factory ECU and allows motorcycles with CAN-BUS to retain the full functionality of the dash and other components of the network.
If you have boosted your factory engine, or plan to in the future, the AEM Plug & Play Powersport F/IC - 4 is an affordable alternative to a stand alone engine management system that still allows for powerful tuning. The F/IC - 4 can work with either factory or larger aftermarket injectors, and a calibratable factory MAP so you can run boost with your factory MAP Sensor. This allows someone with a motorcycle to easily and safely add a turbo or supercharger to their vehicle yet still maintain every day driveability.
- Water & Shock Resistant Enclosure
- Installs in minutes using Plug & Play technology - NO WIRING NECESSARY!
- Start-up calibration included
- Injector inputs with simulated injector load used when remapping OEM injectors
- Injector controller for either remapping of ECU output (+/- 100% trim) or as a stand alone extra injector driver
- 21x17 maps with configurable load and RPM breakpoints
- Calabratable MAP sensor output
- F/IC can draw power from PC USB for quick and easy calibration changes - even when it's out of the motorcycle!
- On board 2 Mb datalogger
- Drives high or low-impedance injectors with use of Peak & Hold Injector Driver Box
- On board 41PSIA (25PSI boost) manifold pressure sensor
Note:The 30-1922 is a piggyback controller built specifically for the 2001-2004 Suzuki GSXR 1000 that plugs into your factory harness so there is no wiring to cut or splice.
AEM Plug & Play Powersport Fuel/Ignition Controllers
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- -Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.