AEM's Inline Wideband UEGO is an ideal Air/Fuel monitor for those who do not need to have a gauge in the car but still want to either datalog air/fuel or use a wideband for engine management systems that use a 0-5v input.
The Inline Wideband UEGO gives all the benefits of the AEM Wideband Air/Fuel Gauges to those who do not require or want an additional gauge in the car. Perfect for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not desired. Simple wiring and installation, the controller is weather proof and can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle.
The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. Quick and easy installation and use for applications that do not require a display gauge.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback
- Reads Gasoline AFR values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 AFR from values 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol AFR values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol AFR values from 3.7 to 7.8:1
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR
The AEM Inline Wideband Controller works with virtually all major engine management systems, data acquisition systems, and dyno systems.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****