AEM 30-2340-N 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller For Nascar McLaren ECU
AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller (PN#30-2340) allows users to simultaneously monitor individual cylinder Air/Fuel Ratios (AFR) on up to four cylinders, and can monitor up to 8 individual cylinders with the addition of a second unit (up to 16 cylinders with four controllers). The AEM 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller is a must for anyone using an engine management system or data logger to monitor and/or tune individual cylinder AFR to increase performance and reliability.
Unmatched Content and Accuracy
AEM has engineered several features into the 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller that provide unmatched accuracy and feature content:
Back Pressure Compensation for Accurate, Pre-Turbo, Individual-Runner AFR Readings
By monitoring exhaust backpressure, AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller is able to consistently deliver accurate AFR readings that are unaffected by pre-turbo back pressure. Sensors can be mounted pre-turbo when used with AEM’s optional Exhaust Back Pressure kit (PN#30-2064). This eliminates the need for averaged post-turbo AFR readings on turbocharged applications and allows users to extract peak performance from their engines.
Designed to Withstand Extreme Temperatures
AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller uses specially-designed, stainless-steel sensor mounting bungs to withstand the extreme temperatures of pre-turbo exhaust ports. The fins on the bung reduce the temperature of the sensor body to extend sensor life, and the extended bung length allows only the sensor tip to protrude into the exhaust flow to minimize flow restrictions.
CAN-BUS or Analog Outputs for Data Logging
AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller includes a CAN-BUS datastream output for the Nascar McLaren ECU that provides users with the ability to datalog for each individual cylinder without tying up all of the ECU’s channels. The system can be integrated with almost any data logger or engine management system through 4 unique differential analog outputs or the AEMnet datastream output and also includes four 0-5v analog outputs for each AFR channel.
Bosch 4.2LSU sensors are laboratory calibrated at the factory. They deliver unsurpassed accuracy and NEVER require free-air calibration when used with an AEM controller.
Channel Status and Error Lights
AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller includes green and red LED lights for each channel that provide immediate reference to system status or to indicate an error. The LEDS provide immediate confidence that the system is operational and helps eliminate trouble shooting if an error occurs.
Weather-proof/Shock-proof Housing, Harness, and Communication Connections
The 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller is housed in a weather-proof housing that repels dirt, dust and debris, and is vibration resistant. Mount it virtually anywhere!
4-Channel Wideband UEGO Features:
- Never requires free-air calibration!
- Four unique differential analog outputs
- CAN output for use with Nascar McLaren ECU CAN enabled devices
- Exhaust back pressure compensation to correct AFR readings on wideband sensors mounted pre-turbo (sold separately, PN 30-2064)
- Two status lights per sensor for error detection and operating status
- Stainless-steel bungs are specially designed for use in individual port applications and feature a finned, stand-off design that cools the sensor body and minimizes exhaust port restriction
- Pair multiple units together for use on 6, 8, 10, 12 cylinders
- Compact size (4.8″ x 4.55″ x 1.44″)
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Includes a Bosch 4.2 LSU sensor(s) that NEVER requires free-air calibration! (Additional sensors sold separately Kit PN 30-2001)
- Includes a 0-5v Analog output(s) for use with data loggers and most engine management systems
- Will work with virtually all programmable engine management systems, data acquisition systems and dyno systems
AFR Range by Fuel Type:
- Reads Gasoline values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 values from 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol values from 3.7 to 7.8: AFR
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22
4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller Kit Contents:
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller
- Complete Wiring Harness
- 1 X Wideband UEGO Sensor with Stainless Tall Manifold Bung Install Kit (additional sensors & bungs sold separately)
- Installation Instructions