AEM’s digital multi-channel Twin-Fire Ignition is the lightest, smallest and most cost effective ignition module on the market. This unit is available in four- and eight-channel configurations, works with O.E.M. coil-on-plug and distributed spark systems, and is ideal for race applications that utilize aftermarket stand-alone engine management systems.
- Works with coil-on plug and distributed spark systems
- 540v primary/54,000v secondary voltage energy
- 189mJ spark energy per capacitor
- Multi-Strike capability of up to 10 sparks per ignition trigger (20 degrees)
- Smallest (5.5” x 4.625” x 1.375”) and lightest (1.5lbs) CDI on the market
- Four- or eight-channel availability
- Full spark energy with battery voltage as low as 9v
- Tachometer output included
- Extruded enclosure
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****