AEM’s Digital High Pressure Oil gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. The AEM digital gauge also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM High Pressure Digital Oil gauge features a AEM 5BAR brass sensor, making it among one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The bright LED display shows oil pressure in 1 PSI increments, and the sweeping LED "needle" lines the edge and changes color as oil pressure changes from 0 to 100. One of the most vital things to know about your engine is it's oil pressure - and now you'll be able to see and log to the exact PSI. Our High Pressure Oil Gauge was build specifically for race teams that run higher oil pressures in their engines. Each gauge includes interchangable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge - it's like having 4 gages in 1!
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- Gauge Readout from -0 to 150PSI
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Includes black and silver bezel and white and black faceplates
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Oil Pressure gauge includes AEM brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.