AEM 30-5133 Air Pressure Gauge 0-100PSI with Analog Face
AEM’s 0-100PSI Air Pressure Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The 100PSI Air Pressure Gauge is a must for anyone with an on board compressor - like trucks and RVs. A drop is air pressure can result in the trailer brakes dragging or even locking up or suspensions becoming too soft and handling unpredictable. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a 2 PSI change in pressure, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 100PSIG brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Air Pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 100PSI
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Pressure gauge includes AEM 100PSIG brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system