AEM 30-5133M Fuel Pressure Gauge 0-6.9BAR with Analog Face
AEM’s 0-6.9BAR Fuel Pressure Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The 6.9BAR Fuel Pressure Gauge is a must for anyone with an engine that has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, AEM EMS or tuned ECU. Depending on the engine, a drop in fuel pressure can cause catastrophic damage as a lean condition at wide open throttle can occur quickly. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a quarter of a BAR change in pressure, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 7.5BAR brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Fuel Pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 6.9BAR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Fuel Pressure gauge includes AEM 7.5BAR brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system