AEM 30-5141 Water/Methanol Flow Gauge 0-500CC with Analog Face
If you are using a Water/Methanol Injection System and want to know exactly how much fluid you are actually injecting into your engine, the AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge is a must. It replaces the "dummy light" with actual data displayed on a smooth moving needle-type gauge that allows you to accurately monitor the status of your injection system in real time. The AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge comes with black and silver bezels and white and black faceplates for multiple color combinations.
The gauge kit includes a precision flow sensor and fittings for use with 1/4" OD nylon tubing, so the AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge fits most Water/Methanol injection kits on the market today.
For best results the 0-500CC Flow Gauge (AEM part# 30-5141) should be used on Water/Methanol kits injecting no more than 500 cc/min and is ideal for those with the AEM Water/Methanol kit using the small or medium sized nozzles. If you are using the largest AEM nozzle, we suggest the 0-1000CC Flow Gauge (AEM part# 30-5142).
AEM's Water/Methanol Gauge gives you the exact amount of water/methanol you are spraying into your engine. Boost with the extra confidence of knowing your flow though your entire RPM and boost range. The gauge comes with both a white and black face place to perfectly match your interior.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 500cc
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Fits virtually every water/methanol kit on the market today!
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system