AEM 30-5143 E85 Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge 5.7 to 11.9:1AFR Analog Face
AEM’s E85 Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM E85 Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge is a must for anyone that has started looking for more power from their engine. Air/Fuel ratio is one of the most important things to know when tuning your engine. Running rich can cause you to lose power, running too lean can result in serious engine damage. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a half a point change in ratio, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A Bosch 4.2LSU sensor gives the gauge its accuracy, and is the same base sensor used in many OEM applications today. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Air/Ratio gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- No free air calibration required - ever
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Two status lights for error detection and operating status
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Includes Bosch 4.2 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system