Muteki 32925R SR35 Closed-Ended Lug Nuts 12x1.25mm Red
Muteki has come through again with their latest design, the SR35 wheel lug nuts. By meeting the demands of todays street tuners, the Muteki SR35 wheel lug nuts delivers superior quality, craftsmanship and design. The Muteki SR35 wheel lug nuts are only offered in both an open and closed end design, making them easily adaptable for short or extended wheel stud usage. The 35mm wheel lug length comes in both 12x1.50mm and 12x1.25mm thread pitch and uses a standard 17mm hex socket for removal.
The Muteki SR35 wheel lug nut is manufacture with durable chrome vanadium, weighing in at a mere 2 oz! Don’t mistaken this lightweight material to be weak, because it is actually stronger and more reliable then aluminum racing lug nuts. The Muteki SR35 wheel lug nuts are offered in several colors: Black, Chrome, Purple, Red, Blue and Neo to match most aftermarket wheels or if you just want to make a statement. Each kit will include (20) Muteki SR35 wheel lug nuts and (1) 17mm hex wrench adapter.
- Lightweight and thin wall construction
- Compact size to fit small diameter wheel holes
- Oversized 60 degree taper seat for better contact area
- Full stud engagement - Open top nuts accommodate long race studs
- OEM quality material for strength and durability
- Knurled perimeter top for easy installation
- Designed specially for Japanese cars with popular 12x1.25 and 12x1.50 threads
- Popular 17mm standard hex size
- Kit includes (20) pc wheel lug nuts and (1) 17mm hex wrench adapter
- Red Finish