KW Clubsport coilovers was developed for customers, who demand a better handling 2007-2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33) when participating in track day events, but also require a setup that could be used every day. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression and rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs/li>
- In stainless steel technology
- Additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible depending on the specification
- Perfect for Race Track and Road Performance
- Years: 07-08
Lowering Adjustment Ranges:
- Front(Min.-Max.): 20-40mm/0.8-1.5inch
- Rear(Min.-Max.): 20-40mm/0.8-1.5inch
- Front: 855lbs/inch
- Rear: 455lbs/inch