ACT 4200011 4 Pad Rigid Race Clutch Disc 86-89 Acura
ACT's 4-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 4-pad rigid race disc is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- Aggressive engagament with fast shift action; Lightweight rigid design for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for race use only
- Holds approximately 28 percent more torque than standard organic materials
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 21
- Spline Size (in.): 7/8"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 7.9"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 200
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1986-1989 Acura Integra LS 1.6L/1590cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1987-1988 Acura Integra LS Special Edition 1.6L/1590cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1986-1989 Acura Integra RS 1.6L/1590cc L4 Natural DOHC