ACT 4228518 4 Pad Sprung Race Clutch Disc 91-06 Subaru
ACT's 4-pad, spring-centered race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger in most cases than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. The race disc features a heat-treated spring steel drive plate and is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- Aggressive engagement with fast shift action; Spring-center construction for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Utilizes wraparound spring windows, thicker retainer stampings and a heat-treated, spring steel drive plate to provide support, reduce stress concentrations and increase strength and reliability
- Recommended for race use only
- Spring-centered construction dampens torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resists failure under harsh conditions
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 228
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 2004-2006 Subaru Baja Turbo 2.5L/2458cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2004-2005 Subaru Forester XT 2.5L/2458cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2006 Subaru Forester XT Limited 2.5L/2458cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2005 Subaru Forester XT Premium 2.5L/2458cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2002-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0L/1994cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2006 Subaru Legacy GT SPEC.B 2.5L/2458cc H4
- 1991-1994 Subaru Legacy Sport 2.2L/2212cc H4 Turbo SOHC