ACT 4240008-1 4 Pad Rigid Race Clutch Disc 99-04 Porsche
ACT's 4-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 4-pad rigid race disc is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- Aggressive engagament with fast shift action; Lightweight rigid design for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for race use only
- Holds approximately 28 percent more torque than standard organic materials
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 23
- Spline Size (in.): 1"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9.4"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 240
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1999-2001 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.4L/3400cc H6
- 2002-2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.6L/3596cc H6
- 1999-2001 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 3.4L/3400cc H6
- 2002-2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 3.6L/3596cc H6
- 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 3.6L/3596cc H6