ACT 4240518 4 Pad Sprung Race Clutch Disc 04-11 Subaru
ACT's 4-pad, spring-centered race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger in most cases than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. The race disc features a heat-treated spring steel drive plate and is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- Aggressive engagement with fast shift action; Spring-center construction for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Utilizes wraparound spring windows, thicker retainer stampings and a heat-treated, spring steel drive plate to provide support, reduce stress concentrations and increase strength and reliability
- Recommended for race use only
- Spring-centered construction dampens torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resists failure under harsh conditions
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9.4"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 240
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 2004-2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2.5L/2458cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2007, 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited 2.5L/2458cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Special Edition 2.5L/2458cc H4 Turbo DOHC
- 2007-2009 Subaru Legacy GT SPEC.B 2.5L/2458cc H4