ST Suspension 60505 Sport-Tech Lowering Springs 91-96 Chevrolet Impala / Caprice Sedan
When you are simply looking to lower your vehicle to reduce the unsightly wheel well gap and increase your vehicle's handling, trust Suspension Techniques to get the job done right. Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and comfort.
Improve your ride with ST Suspension Sport Springs to lower the center of gravity, reduce body roll in corners, and limit weight transfer under acceleration. ST Sport Springs are manufactured to the highest worldwide quality standards: they are custom wound out of high-tensile steel, rigorously tested and inspected, and powder-coated for durability.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- Improve your ride with sport springs to lower the center of gravity, reduce body roll in corners, and limit weight transfer under acceleration
- Lowers the vehicle 1.0 inches - 1.5 inches; each application specifically engineered for optimal performance and comfort
- ST sport springs are manufactured to the highest quality standards
- ST sport springs are custom wound out of high-tensile steel, rigorously tested and inspected
- ST sport springs are powder-coated for durability