ACT 6200004 6 Pad Rigid Race Clutch Disc 90-11 Mazda
ACT's 6-pad rigid race disc is made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Aggressive engagament with fast shift action; Lightweight rigid design for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- Holds approximately 28 percent more torque than standard organic materials.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 20
- Spline Size (in.): 7/8"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 7.9"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 200
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 2011 Mazda 2 Sport 1.5L/1498cc (91ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 2011 Mazda 2 Touring 1.5L/1498cc (91ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 1994-1995 Mazda MX-3 1.6L/1597cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1994 Mazda Protege DX 1.8L/1839cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1995-1997 Mazda Protege DX 1.5L/1489cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1999-2000 Mazda Protege DX 1.6L/1589cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1996-2000 Mazda Protege ES 1.8L/1839cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1995-1997 Mazda Protege LX 1.5L/1489cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1999-2000 Mazda Protege LX 1.6L/1589cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1990 Mazda Protege SE 1.8L/1839cc L4 Natural SOHC