ACT 6212003 6 Pad Rigid Race Clutch Disc 89-97 Geo
ACT's 6-pad rigid race disc is made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Aggressive engagament with fast shift action; Lightweight rigid design for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- Holds approximately 28 percent more torque than standard organic materials.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 21
- Spline Size (in.): 15/16"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.3"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 212
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1989 Geo Prizm 1.6L/1588cc (98ci) L4 16v Natural FI DOHC Breakerless
- 1990-1992 Geo Prizm 1.6L/1587cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1993-1997 Geo Prizm 1.6L/1588cc (98ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 1990-1992 Geo Prizm GSI 1.6L/1587cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1991-1992 Geo Prizm LSI 1.6L/1587cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1993-1997 Geo Prizm LSI 1.8L/1788cc (110ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 1993-1997 Geo Prizm LSI 1.6L/1588cc (98ci) L4 Natural DOHC