ACT 6212011 6 Pad Rigid Race Clutch Disc 86-89 Honda
ACT's 6-pad rigid race disc is made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Aggressive engagament with fast shift action; Lightweight rigid design for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- Holds approximately 28 percent more torque than standard organic materials.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 21
- Spline Size (in.): 7/8"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.3"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 212
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1986-1989 Honda Accord DX 2.0L/1955cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1986-1989 Honda Accord LX 2.0L/1955cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1986-1989 Honda Accord LXI 2.0L/1955cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1989 Honda Accord SEI 2.0L/1955cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1988 Honda Civic 1.5L/1493cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1988 Honda Civic DX 1.5L/1493cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1988 Honda Civic LX 1.5L/1493cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1988 Honda Civic RT 4WD 1.6L/1590cc (97ci) L4 Natural SOHC
- 1988 Honda CRX SI 1.6L/1590cc (97ci) L4 Natural SOHC
- 1985-1987 Honda Prelude 2.0 SI 2.0L/1955cc L4 Natural SOHC