ACT 6266020 6 Pad Rigid Race Clutch Disc 72-83 Chevrolet
ACT's 6-pad rigid race disc is made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.
- Aggressive engagament with fast shift action; Lightweight rigid design for low to moderate gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- Holds approximately 28 percent more torque than standard organic materials
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): N/A
- Torque Increase Over O.E.: N/A
- SFI: 1.1
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 26
- Spline Size (in.): 1 1/8"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 10.5"
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 266
- Pressure Plate Type: N/A
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1982-1983 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta 5.0L (305ci) V8 Natural OHV
- 1982-1983 Chevrolet Camaro Sport 5.0L (305ci) V8 Natural OHV
- 1982-1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 5.0L (305ci) V8 Natural OHV
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car 5.0L (305ci) V8 Natural OHV
- 1972 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/5736cc (350ci) V8 Natural OHV
- 1972 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/5737cc (350ci) V8 Natural OHV