Eibach 7214.320 Anti-Roll Kit 97-03 Porsche 911/996 C4 Coupe Exc. Turbo
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT. While our PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Our ANTI-ROLL-KIT reduces body roll through increased design stiffness over stock Sway Bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL-KIT comes complete with greased urethane bushings for improved responsiveness and all mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- ANTI-ROLL Kit (Both Front and Rear Sway Bars)
- Performance Tuned Handling
- Further Reduce Body Roll
- Precision Engineered for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE Performance Lowering Spring Kits
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS, PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS, SPORT-PLUS & SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Years: 97-03
- Front Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable
- Rear Sway Bar is Solid and 3 Way-Adjustable
- Front Diam.: 24 mm
- Rear Diam.: 19 mm