HKS 80155-AN012 Hipermax III Sport 09-10 Nissan 370Z
As boost pressure is increased on forced induction vehicles, the amount of boost that can ultimately be used is limited by the constraints of the engine and injector capacity. When OEM injectors reach their maximum capacity, they can no longer flow any additional fuel for higher boost levels; Therefore larger primary injectors can be installed in the factory location and be controlled by an injector upgrade specific program of the F-CON iS or F-Con VPro system. HKS injectors range in size from 480 to 1000cc and are available in top feed or side feed. Rail type injectors are used on the factory fuel rails or on vehicle specific, HKS fuel rail upgrade kits or AIC Pipe kits. HKS injector harnesses and other miscellaneous injector hardware and fittings are also available for custom applications.
- Years; 09-10
- Includes Front Helper Springs
- Spring Rate Front (kgf/mm): 14
- Spring Rate Rear (kgf/mm): 16
- Hiper Linear Piston – Linear progression piston adjusts oil passages for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve movements.. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases.
- Pillowball upper mounts standard
- Monotube design
- Shock-body length adjustable (most applications)
- 65mm diameter springs - Cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS to ensure quality and consistency
- Lightweight Aluminum lock nut & ride height adjuster
- Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft
- Non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies provide durability in severe weather conditions.
- Dustboots standard
- 1 year limited warranty