Eibach 8502.320 Anti-Roll Kit Volkswagen
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT. While our PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Our ANTI-ROLL-KIT reduces body roll through increased design stiffness over stock Sway Bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL-KIT comes complete with greased urethane bushings for improved responsiveness and all mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- ANTI-ROLL Kit (Both Front and Rear Sway Bars)
- Performance Tuned Handling
- Further Reduce Body Roll
- Precision Engineered for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE Performance Lowering Spring Kits
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS, PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS, SPORT-PLUS & SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Chassis: 1E/ 1HX/53i/ 19E
- Front & Rear Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable
- Front Diam.: 23mm
- Rear Diam.: 25mm
- 94-99 Volkswagen Cabrio (Golf III Body) 4 Cyl
- 93-96 Volkswagen Jetta III VIN#...<070449 4 Cyl. Incl. 1.9 TDI
- 93-96 Volkswagen Golf III VIN#...<070449 4 Cyl. Incl. 1.9 TDI; Exc. Cabrio
- 96-98 Volkswagen Jetta III VIN#...>070450 4 Cyl. Incl. 1.9 TDI
- 96-98 Volkswagen Golf III VIN#...>070450 4 Cyl. Incl. 1.9 TDI; Exc. Cabrio
- 89-94 Volkswagen Corrado 4 Cyl
- 85-92 Volkswagen Golf II 8-Valve
- 85-92 Volkswagen Jetta II 8-Valve