StopTech 950.42004 Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines 6/02-07 Nissan 350Z
Upgrade your stopping power with the added control provided by StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Overtime, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading to StopTech brake lines you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits are constructed with a Teflon inner line that resists expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid. Plus, your StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit features a stainless steel braid that supports the Teflon and protects against incidental impact and abrasion. On top of this, StopTech adds a clear abrasion resistant cover, so you get impressive protection against chaffing.
When you are looking to upgrade your braking power, turn to a StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit. They are 100% tested to 4500 psi and DOT approved.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- Years: 6/02-07
- Front Lines Only
- Improves pedal feel and response
- Teflon inner line resists expansion and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid
- Stainless Steel outer braid weave protects against abrasion
- Clear abrasion resistant cover delivers maximum chaffing protection
- 100% tested to 4500 psi
- DOT compliant
- Covered by a 90-day warranty against manufacturers defects