Cobb Tuning 971250 Front & Rear Anti-Sway Bar Kit 07-09 Mazda
The COBB Tuning MAZDASPEED3 Adjustable Anti-Swaybar Kit is the easiest way to improve handling balance, reduce body roll, and shed chassis weight, all without compromising ride quality.
The COBB Tuning MAZDASPEED3 Anti-Swaybar Kit is one of the most effective ways to improve handling without negatively affecting ride quality or NVH. The perfectly balanced kit increases front bar stiffness 35% - 55% and rear bar stiffness 110% - 140% to resist body-roll, sharpen turn-in response and reduce inherent front-wheel-drive understeer. The CNC bent anti-swaybar kit includes stiffer polyurethane bushings and bushing brackets for instant suspension response, and all are direct factory replacements to ensure perfect OEM-like fitment without compromising performance. The bushing brackets also include built-in grease fittings to make maintenance quick and simple. The COBB Tuning Anti-Swaybar Kit is compatible with stock and most aftermarket endlinks.
- 28.6mm diameter front bar, 2.6mm larger than stock
- 35% - 55% increase in roll stiffness, user adjustable
- 31.75mm diameter bar, 6.75mm larger than stock
- 110% - 140% increase in roll stiffness, user adjustable
- Includes stiffer polyurethane bushings and bushing brackets
- CNC bent for perfect fitment
- Easy to maintain with built-in grease fittings
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- 07-09 Mazda MazdaSpeed3
- 07-08 Mazda MPS