AAM Competition AAMGTREL-RMAF R-MAF Sensor Nissan GT-R R35
AAM Competition, LLC’s new R-MAF Meter is a welcome and important addition to any GT-R making over 550hp with factory air boxes, 625hp with 2 ¾” intakes, or 700hp with 3” intakes (500awhp, 575awhp, and 630-650awhp respectively). A direct bolt-in upgrade with no splicing of any wiring required and a factory functioning air temperature sensor, the R-MAF Meter is engineered to provide stock like idling and low-throttle drivability while doubling the range of the factory MAF sensors. The R- MAF’s extended range allow them to be used with engines with as much as 1,500hp with upgraded tubes.
2 RMAF's are required for the GT-R
Benefits of the AAM Competition R-MAF Meter
- Performance, accuracy and quality
- Direct replacement to the original MAF sensor & wiring harness (no cutting or splicing, drops and plugs right in)
- Approximately 2 times more range that the factory sensor
- Extended range allows it to be used with engines capable of making as much as 1,500 horsepower
- Calibrated so that their range slightly exceeds that of the intake in which it is installed, so the sensor cannot “peg” yet still has excellent resolution
- Factory like low-load characteristics, which keep the GT-R’s computer happy, allows the transmission to shift properly, and eliminates limp modes
- Cures the P0700 Code issue frequently experienced on high power GT-R’s
- Can be used in almost any intake system configuration (including blow through intake systems)
- Comes with R-MAF calibration files (including fuel multiplier/tuning recommendations for different power levels)
- Every sensor is repeatable within OEM specs
Note: Tuning is required with the R-MAF meters. R-MAF calibration files are included, along with fuel multiplier recommendations for your tuner to use. Because these sensors are repeatable within OEM specifications, the tuning is no more difficult than scaling the factory MAF meters to a larger (ie. 2 ¾ or 3”) intake. All intakes are built differently, and the exact placement (depth) of a MAF sensor, especially when a bend is present in the intake tube within several inches of the MAF sensor, effects MAF sensors voltage output, and can notably effect a MAF sensors reading. A quality GT-R tuner should be accustomed to tuning the factory GT-R MAF’s for these type of variances.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****