ACT AI3-SPR6 Sport Pressure Plate w/ Race Rigid 6 Pad 92-93 Acura
This Performance Race Kit features a Sport Pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACTs 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is fast. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- A stock to low pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Recommended for race use only
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 280
- Clamp Load Increase %: 19%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 11/32''
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.7''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 220
- Pressure Plate Type: Sport
- Kit Contents: 6220010, AT88, H025S, PB1002, RB837
- Warranty (Product Warranty): One year from Retail Purchase
- 1992-1993 Acura Integra RS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1992-1993 Acura Integra LS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1992-1993 Acura Integra GS-R 1.7L/1678cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1992-1993 Acura Integra GS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC