ACT AI4-HDSS Heavy Duty Pressure Plate w/ Performance Street Sprung 94-01 Acura
This Performance Street Kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty Pressure plate and most popular street disc. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACTs Performance Street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- A low to moderate pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Recommended for street and race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 245
- Clamp Load Increase %: 31%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 11/32''
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.7''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 220
- Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
- Kit Contents: 3000105, AT88, H025, PB1002, RB817
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1997-2001 Acura Integra GS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra GS-R 1.8L/1797cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra LS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1994-1998 Acura Integra RS 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1995-1996 Acura Integra Special Edition 1.8L/1834cc L4 Natural DOHC
- 1997-2001 Acura Integra Type R 1.8L/1797cc L4 Natural DOHC