Cobb Tuning AP-FOR-001 AccessPORT 13 Ford Focus ST
The AccessPORT is the industry leading OEM ECU flashing, managing and monitoring assistant. Unlock power hidden within the ECU by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. The result is impressive gains in torque and horsepower while maintaining a high degree of safety. The AccessPORT comes with pre-installed maps that are optimized for common performance modifications.
Flashing the factory ECU for more power is just the start of what the AccessPORT is capable of. The AccessPORT's full-color screen, intuitive interface and extensive features allow you to easily interact with your car in ways you never thought possible.
- Simple Installation: Anyone can install the AccessPORT
- Gauges: Monitor OEM sensor data on-the-fly. Use the AccessPORT as an additional gauge to monitor data directly from the ECU
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60mph time, 60 foot and 1/4 mile ET's, and Trap Speed.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps in the AccessPORT. Change maps whenever you want and be ready for any situation.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Rev Warning Light: The screen of the AccessPORT will flash brightly to warn you when the engine has exceeded the limit you set.
- Simple Uninstall: Restore your vehicle's ECU to its original factory configuration simply by performing the Uninstall operation.
**** Free UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. ***