COBB Tunning AP-SUB-003 AccessPORT 07-09 Subaru Legacy Outback
POWER. FLEXIBILITY. CONTROL. The AccessPORT is the industry leading OEM ECU flashing, managing and monitoring assistant. Unlock power hidden within the ECU by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. The result is impressive gains in torque and horsepower while maintaining a high degree of safety. The AccessPORT comes with pre-installed maps that are optimized for common performance modifications.
Tuning flexibility ranges from simply loading one of the included performance maps designed for common modifications, all the way to complete custom map authoring using our powerful AccessTUNER software. Extract maximum power from virtually any modification while retaining the driveability and sophistication inherent in the OEM ECU.
**** Free UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. ***
- NEW: Launch Control and Flat-Foot Shift enabled.
- Incredible power gains are just a few clicks and a flash away.
- Sophisticated logic of the OEM ECU remains intact, providing refined response, excellent driveability and precise control.
- Hand-held flashing lets you control what is stored on the ECU, when-ever and where-ever you want.
- Installs in just minutes through the OBD-II connector. No tools or other actions are necessary. Simply flash and drive.
- Grows with your modifications by changing maps that match your mods.
- Select from Off-The-Shelf maps to match your modifications, create your own maps with AccessTUNER Race or take your Subaru to a Pro Tuner for professional dyno calibration.
- Uninstalls just as easily and returns ECU to stock configuration.
- Conveniently data log sensor values for up to 10 hours to perform in-depth analysis without the need for bulky laptops or other equipment
- Vibrant-color, user-configurable auxillary gauge. Live Data lets you view real-time data from any of the data channels that can be data logged.
- Performane tools record 0-60mph times and 1/4 mile ET and Trap Speed. See real world impact of modifications and tuning changes.
- Intuitive DTC code reading provides the trouble code and a brief description to help diagnose issues easily. Reset the ECU to clear codes at your convenience.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.