COBB Tunning AP-SUB-003 AccessPORT 08 Subaru WRX
Are you to busy to worry about tuning your own car? Would you like piece of mind knowing your vehicle's computer (ECU) is protected against accidental damage. Are you ready to spend less time fumbling with a laptop and more time driving?
We offer you the ultimate personal tuning solution for your Forester XT. Save time and money with the ability to conveniently reprogram your vehicle's computer (ECU) by selecting one of the pre-installed performance "maps" that automatically optimize settings such as the air/fuel ratio, ignition timing, boost and more for performance results you can instantly feel.
However, the AccessPORT is so much MORE than just a REFLASH DEVICE. It allows you to monitor fuel economy (average and real time), perform performance tests in order to estimate your 0-60mph and 1/4 mile time, read and decipher ECU trouble codes (CELs), and monitor live data via the OEM vehicle sensors which eliminates the need for costly aftermarket gauges.
**** Free UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. ***
- Years: 08
- NEW: Launch Control and Flat-Foot Shift enabled.
- Incredible power gains are just a few clicks and a flash away.
- Sophisticated logic of the OEM ECU remains intact, providing refined response, excellent driveability and precise control.
- Hand-held flashing lets you control what is stored on the ECU, when-ever and where-ever you want.
- Installs in just minutes through the OBD-II connector. No tools or other actions are necessary. Simply flash and drive.
- Grows with your modifications by changing maps that match your mods.
- Select from Off-The-Shelf maps to match your modifications, create your own maps with AccessTUNER Race or take your Subaru to a Pro Tuner for professional dyno calibration.
- Uninstalls just as easily and returns ECU to stock configuration.
- Conveniently data log sensor values for up to 10 hours to perform in-depth analysis without the need for bulky laptops or other equipment
- Vibrant-color, user-configurable auxillary gauge. Live Data lets you view real-time data from any of the data channels that can be data logged.
- Performane tools record 0-60mph times and 1/4 mile ET and Trap Speed. See real world impact of modifications and tuning changes.
- Intuitive DTC code reading provides the trouble code and a brief description to help diagnose issues easily. Reset the ECU to clear codes at your convenience.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.