ACT AR1-SPG4 Sport Pressure Plate w/ Race Sprung 4 Pad 02-10 Honda
This Performance Race Kit features a Sport Pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACTs 4-pad, spring-centered race disc features a spring-center construction to properly damp torsional vibrations for quieter operation and resist failure even under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 4-pad, spring-centered race disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. ACTs 4-pad, spring-centered race disc is well-suited for smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- A stock to low pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Recommended for high horespower street or race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 290
- Clamp Load Increase %: 19%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 11/32''
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.4''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 214
- Pressure Plate Type: Sport
- Kit Contents: 4214510, AT78, H024S, PBNA004, RB313
- Warranty (Product Warranty): 1 year from Retail Purchase
- 2002-2010 Honda Civic SI 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4 Natural DOHC