ACT AR1-SPR4 Sport Pressure Plate w/ Race Rigid 4 Pad 02-08 Acura
This Performance Race Kit features a Sport Pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACTs 4-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 4-pad rigid race disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 4-pad rigid race disc is well-suited for the smaller disc sizes in smaller engines.
- A stock to low pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
- Recommended for race use only
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 290
- Clamp Load Increase %: 19%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 11/32''
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.4''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 214
- Pressure Plate Type: Sport
- Kit Contents: 4214010A, AT78, H024S, PBNA004, RB313
- Warranty (Product Warranty): 1 year from Retail Purchase
- 2002-2005 Acura RSX 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 2006 Acura RSX 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4
- 2002-2003 Acura RSX L 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 2002-2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 2006 Acura RSX Type-S 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX 2.4L/2354cc L4