ACT AR1-SPSS Sport Pressure Plate w/ Performance Street Sprung 02-08 Acura
This Performance Street Kit features a Sport Pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACTs Performance Street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- A stock to low pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Recommended for street and race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 225
- Clamp Load Increase %: 19%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 11/32''
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.4''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 214
- Pressure Plate Type: Sport
- Kit Contents: 3000108, AT78, H024S, PBNA004, RB313
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 2002-2005 Acura RSX 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 2006 Acura RSX 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4
- 2002-2003 Acura RSX L 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 2002-2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4 Natural DOHC
- 2006 Acura RSX Type-S 2.0L/1998cc (122ci) L4
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX 2.4L/2354cc L4