Brian Crower BC0044 Stroker Kit Honda Acura K20
To form the ultimate Stroker Kit use with BC Crankshafts with the corresponding connecting rod and piston combination. The Brian Crower stroker kit delivers a system matched setup that installs correctly the first time.
Although specific differ from kit to kit, you can be sure each Brian Crower Stroker Kit incorporates a larger stroke, steel billet crankshaft not a reworked OEM crank, custom forged aluminum pistons, premium alloy wrist pins, full ring pack, 4340 steel billet connecting rods w/ARP fasteners, and ACL Bearings. All this equals a fully balanced system, ready to install, for some big time power and torque gains.
Note: This kit requires custom connecting rods (modified BE bore and BE width).
Stroker Kit Includes:
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (102mm stroke K24 / 92mm stroke K20).
- BC Maxi-Light steel billet rods w/ARP 220,000 psi fasteners
- CP aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 9310 nickel carbon steel alloy wrist pins.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Typically includes aluminum buttons/rail supports (not locks).
- High strength ACL copper-lead rod and main bearings.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.