Brian Crower BC0201 Camshafts Stage 2 – 264 Spec Nissan 240SX S13 SR20DET
In 1990, for the 1991 model year, the SR20DE and SR20DET engines debuted in the S13 Silvia, offering improvements across the board in power, torque, and efficiency over the CA18DE(T). The S13 Silvia was discontinued after the 1993 model year, in favor of the new S14 chassis design. The S14 Silvia debuted in Japan at the end of 1993. Wheelbase and track were both increased slightly, leading to slightly improved handling. The S14 Silvia K's received a new "notchtop" version of the SR20DET, boasting a slight bump in power due to the implementation of Nissan's variable cam timing system, VTC, and a more efficient ball bearing turbocharger. Japan saw a new version of the Silvia (S15) in 1999, now boasting 250 hp (164 kW) from its SR20DET engine thanks to a slight turbocharger upgrade, as well as improved engine management. The SR20DE (non-turbo motor) featured only 165 hp.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ****
- Street/Strip Specification
- Plug and play application. Short duration for nice street manners, slight lope at idle. Excellent all purpose
- Spec. OEM spring OK. Highly recommend BC0200 spring/retainer kit for possible coil bind issues with
- OEM spring. *Also fits GTiR cylinder head
- FWD & RWD - Non VTC Int Cam, standard Exh Cam