ACT BM8-HDSD Heavy Duty Pressure Plate w/ Performance Street Rigid 07-10 BMW
This Performance Street Kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty Pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. The ACT Performance Street Rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. These discs are the minimum weight street disc for faster shifts. ACTs Street Rigid-hub discs provide race-proven performance with street manageability.
- A low to moderate pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Recommended for street and race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 440
- Clamp Load Increase %: 45%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 26
- Spline Size (in.): 1 3/8''
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9.4''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 240
- Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
- Kit Contents: 3000806, AT105, B105
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 2008-2010 BMW 135I 3.0L/2979cc L6
- 2007-2010 BMW 335I 3.0L/2979cc L6
- 2008-2010 BMW 535I 3.0L/2979cc L6
- 2009-2010 BMW Z4 SDRIVE35I 3.0L/2979cc L6