DriveShaft GM9R-1A Automatic 9'' Independent Rear Conversion Kit 10-11 Chevrolet Camaro V8
The Drive Shaft shop is proud to announce the release of the new 2010 Camaro 9" Rear Conversion Kit. This system has been designed and built specifically for the new Camaro platform.
Using a steel case with rear mounts tig welded on and a front mount that connects to the original 5 pinion bolts on the 9” center section. Due to the variety of differentials and spools available, we have decided to supply the 9” case only, allowing you to decide what center section would be best for your needs (we can supply the center section upon request). This kit utilizes all 3 original mounting points for the factory differential, Included are custom polyurethane mounts used to support the case, along with all other hardware needed for the installation.
The system will come with our Pro-Series 1400HP axles designed for the 9" conversion. We have also spent considerable time and effort to supply the kit with a proven driveshaft (can not be excluded).
The kit will include:
- Powder coated Differential housing (bare housing) with rear bracket and poly bushing
- Powder coated front mount with poly bushings
- (2) 31 spline diff stubs with o-ring bushings rated and guaranteed for 1400HP
- (2) DSS 1400HP "fatty" axles with 30 spline center shafts and REM polished CV internals. as of Jan 20th axles will come with new billet outer made from custom blended material.
- Driveshaft options (all come with custom billet plates)