ACT HA3-XTSD Xtreme Pressure Plate w/ Perf Street Rigid 97-99 Acura
This Performance Street Kit features an Xtreme Pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. The ACT Performance Street Rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with higher copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. These discs are the minimum weight street disc for faster shifts. ACTs Street Rigid-hub discs provide race-proven performance with street manageability.
- A moderate to stiff pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
- Recommended for street and race use
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 385
- Clamp Load Increase %: 95%
- SFI: N/A
- Disc Type: Street Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1 1/32"
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.8''
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 224
- Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme
- Kit Contents: 3000117, AT58, H026X, RB817
- Warranty (Product Warranty): Ninety (90) Days from Retail Purchase
- 1997 Acura CL 2.2L/2156cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1998 Acura CL 2.3L/2254cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1997 Acura CL Premium 2.2L/2156cc L4 Natural SOHC
- 1998-1999 Acura CL Premium 2.3L/2254cc L4 Natural SOHC