Hawk HB119S.594 HT-10 Front Brake Pads Cadillac
Hawk Performance’s HT-10 Brake Pads offer intermediate to high torque with a smooth initial bite. They provide a very consistent pedal feel and excellent modulation and release characteristics.
- 300-1300°F; 149-871°C
- Mid to High Temp
- Road Racing for Higher Torque than Blue 9012
- Pavement Circle Track
- Increased Track Day Performance
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its race pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 84-85 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 4.1L
- 79-85 Cadillac Eldorado 5.7L
- 80-81 Cadillac Eldorado 6.0L
- 81-85 Cadillac Eldorado 4.1L
- 80-81 Cadillac Seville 6.0L
- 80-85 Cadillac Seville 5.7L
- 81-85 Cadillac Seville 4.1L