Hawk HB213E.626 Blue 9012 Front Brake Pads Plymouth
Hawk Performance’s Blue 9012 is a Medium/High torque and temperature compound with excellent brake modulation. It's also the #1 selling brake pad material for SCCA.
- 250-1000° ; 121-538°C
- Low to Mid Temp
- Low to Intermediate Torque
- Excellent Modulation
- Multi-purpose compound
- Road and Rally Racing
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its race pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 92-94 Plymouth Colt Vista 1.8L / 2.4L
- 92-92 Plymouth Colt Vista SE 1.8L
- 92-94 Plymouth Colt Vista SE 2.4L
- 90-90 Plymouth Laser RS 1.8L
- 90-92 Plymouth Laser RS 2.0L
- 90-92 Plymouth Laser 1.8L