Hawk HB269N.763 HP Plus Front Brake Pads Audi
Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
HP Plus / Autocross Compound Features:
- Extremely High Friction Output
- Fade Resistant
- Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve “race-level” braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
**** Free Ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside the contiguous U.S. or for express shipping ***
- 99-99 Audi A4 Quattro Avant 1.8L
- 00-01 Audi A4 Quattro Avant 2.8L
- 00-02 Audi A4 Quattro Avant 1.8L
- 95-96 Audi A6 Quattro 2.8L
- 97-98 Audi A6 Quattro 2.8L
- 99-99 Audi A6 Quattro 2.8L
- 97-98 Audi A8 3.7L
- 99-99 Audi A8 3.7L
- 97-99 Audi A8 Quattro 4.2L
- 02-02 Audi A4 Quattro Avant 3.0L
- 96-01 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L
- 97-02 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L
- 02-02 Audi A4 Quattro 3.0L
- 95-98 Audi A6 2.8L
- 99-99 Audi A6 2.8L
- 00-01 Audi A6 2.8L
- 99-99 Audi A6 Quattro Avant 2.8L